We all start out
as rough drafts.
Welcome to the probinsyana's personal blog. To all the followers of my neglected blog, I am sorry for leaving you right then and there. I just have some personal issues to deal with and I hope you guys could respect that. Anyway, thank you for taking time to stalk me. I love you. XX

Sunday 4 March 2012 @ 03:04
Like We Used To
So here's to the past. I'm ready to go ---- but before all else I want everyone to know that he's all I ever wanted. When I first realized that I liked him, I never expected that it would be this hard to let him go and to open up to a new love. Maybe, my friend was right. Maybe, I look for all traces of him in every guy I meet so I end up getting disappointed and trying to start over again. It's funny the way I reacted when I saw your name on my Facebook notification, it just feels like high school. Perhaps, i am just stressed about college and I want things to be exactly like they were in high school. I don't know, maybe I missed you too much and I feel like there's nobody to defend me or even just to listen to my rants. Seriously, I don't know how it feels to like someone anymore. I don't know how it feels to be in love anymore. I need to start again, from scratch.

I have to realize that not every guy I meet resembles to you. last night, when I saw a picture of you I was like, oh he looks like my new crush, they have the same eyes! I SHOULD STOP COMPARING YOU TO THEM. I have to stop telling guys that they should get the same haircut as you just because I think yours is perfect. I have to stop asking guys to wear the same clothes as you. More importantly, I should stop changing them to become like you.

It has been years and I simply want to thank you for teaching me a lot of things. No matter what happens, you're still the first guy who proved that I'm a silly little girl who falls in love with a bad guy but didn't have a happy ending. Thank you. I had a feeling I'd be seeing you again.


Labels: ,