We all start out
as rough drafts.
Welcome to the probinsyana's personal blog. To all the followers of my neglected blog, I am sorry for leaving you right then and there. I just have some personal issues to deal with and I hope you guys could respect that. Anyway, thank you for taking time to stalk me. I love you. XX

Sunday 12 February 2012 @ 01:33
Almost Done

So I am now on my 36th day. For the past 35 days, this book has been guiding me with everything. It has been my best friend when I needed one. My pillow when I needed comfort. My blanket when I needed warmth. My shield when I needed protection.

The remaining weeks of college has been really REALLY tough. Yes, I knew how it all started but we did tried our best to fix things. But as the saying goes, you can never really fix things that are already broken. Things are never the same as they used to and I'm sort of learning to let go now. Though it hurts a lot, I needed to. Some friendships never last. They are meant to leave and I got to keep my head high because I believe, somewhere down the road, I will meet new ones who intend to stay.

4 more days to go until my soul completely opens up ----- to God.

Labels: ,