We all start out
as rough drafts.
Welcome to the probinsyana's personal blog. To all the followers of my neglected blog, I am sorry for leaving you right then and there. I just have some personal issues to deal with and I hope you guys could respect that. Anyway, thank you for taking time to stalk me. I love you. XX

Sunday 26 February 2012 @ 03:14

Hello, my name is MARIYUHH. I derived my username from my birth name, RIAdel MArie and made it MARIA but changed the IA to YUHH to make it sound more girly cause i'm so frustrated to be a girly girl all my life. I love Hello Kitty, obviously. Apparently, I am in love with cats uh, and also dogs but they don't really come together. I love taking pictures of beautiful people, places, and stuff with any available camera. I can transform simple things into WONDERFUL things when I added a little bit of sugar (sweetness), spice (love), and everything nice (passion).

I am not much of a perfectionist but I like getting things done on time. I am a pro at cramming but you can always count on me through the hardest times. Overall, I can be anybody's best friend. But, be careful. Any best friend can be your worst enemy because of one thing - LIES.

Meow Meow.

-XX-

Labels: