We all start out
as rough drafts.
Welcome to the probinsyana's personal blog. To all the followers of my neglected blog, I am sorry for leaving you right then and there. I just have some personal issues to deal with and I hope you guys could respect that. Anyway, thank you for taking time to stalk me. I love you. XX

Saturday 25 February 2012 @ 00:52
Mr Alexander's --- FOUR STEPS TO LOVE


Mr Alexander's Four Steps To Love is such a cutie-patootie book for kids of all ages. I've been working on step for the past week and I must admit I am really taking this thing seriously. The qualities I have written must have been too good to be true but I know God has a perfect partner for me. He's actually saving YOU for ME. 

PS ---- I will do my very best to blog about the list I made once I have completed it. 

-XX-

Labels: ,